October 03, 2013

Drama post Women's Bible Study!

Today's Lesson learnt from such a wonderful lecture series taught by Dr. Connie Caldwell..."integrity:- people with integrity are those whose words match their deeds and whose behaviors mirror their values" (an exert from today's HOPE brochure) all I can say is thank you all for your caring as what seemed a devastating news to me when I thought my dog had just passed. I would also thank Rita for driving me home to check the situation out as I was in no state of mind to drive and as we slowly opened the door expecting the worst, we spontaneously burst out in a laughter as we saw that it was simply one of my dog's teddy bears that looked like him whilst I was checking on him via a baby cam on my iPhone!!!! lOl... It is truly a blessing to have such wonderful new friends who care...I thank you all the First Ladies of the Round Table! :0) I know that I am truly blessed because I have you!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment